raise happy kids + love your life
Registration is now open for October’s Live Group Coaching: Social & Emotional Intelligence!
- Does your child have issues with a bully, or friendships gone awry?
- What do you do when your kid has an emotional outburst?
- Think you may be over-thinking problems?
- Want to learn more about parenting mindfully (and practicing loving-kindness with kids)?
This is the why — and how — to raise caring and forgiving kids! Learn how to teach your kids to choose compassion over anger.
Participation is extremely limited. Sign-ups will likely fill up this week.
CLICK HERE to learn more about or register for the NEW live small-group coaching.
“Christine Carter coaches families on how to create systems that promote family happiness. And you know what? She changed my life. Because she took questions that are difficult and complicated for me and she was able to find good answers quickly.”
– Penelope Trunk, blogger, bestselling author & mother of two, Madison, Wisconsin.
October Theme: Social & Emotional Intelligence
Learn to teach children skills for happiness, emotional intelligence, and resilience.
4 weeks of coaching (Oct. 1st to Oct. 26th)
Live video coaching calls on October 9th, 16th, & 23rd
Tuesdays 5:30pm PT/7:30pm CT/8:30pm ET.