Do you have 20 minutes a week for happiness?
The Raising Happiness Class is a fun online parenting class designed for busy parents. Our focus is on developing happiness habits: practices, beliefs, and behaviors likely to bring more joy into our own lives and the lives of our children.
What You Will Get From The Raising Happiness Class
- Practical skills for raising kids who are happy now and in the future
- Greater happiness yourself—both as a parent and an individual
- Ways to raise children’s emotional intelligence and school performance
How it Works
- 20-minute video classes can be watched whenever you have a free moment–on your computer, iPad, iPhone (you can also listen to the audio on your iPod or other player)
- Every Monday morning, you’ll get an email with your new video and an outline of the week’s practice.
- Meet with a discussion group in your area, or talk with a “happiness buddy” on the phone.
- Participate in live coaching calls and a lively online discussion: your toughest parenting questions answered!
Read our class testimonials
Earn Money For Your School!
We encourage all participants to join the Class with a friend or as part of a parent group–people are better at changing their habits when they have social support! School-hosted discussion groups have special benefits: read more here.
Dr. Carter feels so strongly about this that if you take this class as part of a pair or a group, she will DONATE 10% of your tuition back to your child’s school or the organization of your choice.