Are you enjoying the life you’ve worked so hard to create?
Do you feel busy and overwhelmed a lot of the time?
Are you fulfilling your potential?
I currently have a waitlist for coaching clients, but you can complete this form to join the waitlist. Once every three months or so, I reach out to people on the list with more information about my coaching practice. If you are still interested at that point, you’ll be able to schedule a free 20 minute consultation. I often work with people in short bursts (about 12 weeks), in part so that I can work with more clients in a given year.
I specialize in:
- Executives, entrepreneurs, and corporate leaders
- Anyone who feels “stuck” in a less-than-ideal life or work situation
- Helping working parents succeed both at work and at home
- People who need help working less, or unplugging from their smartphone, computer
- Millennials and more recent college graduates
- Coaching for parents who need help putting Raising Happiness into action
In addition, please feel free to contact the following recommended coaches:
Parent Coach | Zin uses the Raising Happiness online class as the basis of her parent coaching.
Local Therapist & Coach | Lindsey specializes in solution-oriented coaching and therapy and is great for college students and recent graduates.
Life Coach | If you are looking for a lower price-tag. Kendra has provided individual coaching at my retreats.