Hello Washington Post Readers! Thanks for spending the hour with me discussing how we can encourage gratitude in our kids. (If you missed it, you can read the transcript here.) I’d love to hear more about your family’s gratitude practices in the comments below.
As a follow up, I thought I would share a few of my favorite articles, podcasts and videos that discuss the topic of gratitude:
- Practice Gratitude Every Single Day
- Take a Gratitude Photo
- Fighting Holiday Fatigue? Give Thanks.
- Make Gratitude Placecards
- Are We Wired to Want Stuff?
- What Makes Some Kids So Materialistic
- Surviving the Holidays
- Why Gratitude Works
- Teaching Gratitude
- Spreading Gratitude
- Holiday Gratitude Traditions
- Are We Genetically Wired for Gratitude?
If you’re on this website for the first time, welcome! We are so glad you are here. We offer tools for raising happiness: in you, your family, and your community. Check out our free resources page and sign up for our free online class to help you keep your New Year’s resolutions!